Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just an update

I received the first of three packages today. They are gifts from my son Andrew. He is currently stationed at Brooks Air Force Base in San Antonio Texas. He is my pride and joy. He is scheduled for a visit next week and I am very excited about it. For once, I am looking forward to grocery shopping because I know he will want some home cooked meals. So, what about the package. Well, it was from Hobby Builder Supply, a favorite place of mine. The have quality products and fantastic customer service. Inside was a Primrose Kit. It is to go with the Laurel that should be arriving in the next day or so. I am hoping to make this into a house for my doll Bub and his nanny. He is currently living in Grandma Norma's house, the McKinley. He is enjoying his time there, but is also excited about the move. Don't rush things Bub. I have a busy schedule and will get going ASAP.

My bread finally got old enough to use for a bread dough batch. That just sounds odd. I mixed up a deep purple portion and also a foliage green. Beautiful little rose and some lovely leaves. Also, made up a blueberry pie. Pictures when everything is dry. I know..such a teaser.

No comments: