Monday, February 23, 2009

Off Topic


Just going a little off topic with this post. My house is quiet since my son left to go back to Texas. Not that he made a lot of noise, but with one less person talking it just seems quiet, perhaps too quiet. The woes of a mom. Sometimes it is tough when the kids grow up and head out on their own. My son and I are very close and it makes it difficult for me when he leaves. I miss him dearly. But I know he has to live his own life. So with that being said, it is time to remember the little boy he was and the fine young man he has grown into. All those times I wondered if I was a 'good' mom seem so far away. I am so proud of Andrew I don't think there are enough words to describe it. A big thank you to him for being such a great son and for joining the Air Force to help defend our country!!!

No comments: