Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Laurel Beginnings


Well Bub is happy that I am finally starting on his house. See him there sitting so carefully on the top of the box? Wave hello to everyone Bub!



This is the front of the house. The door and bay window are not permanent yet. I am very happy with the color choices for this house.




This is a close up of the first complete window. Technically it isn't finished as I have not attached the window box. Speaking of the window boxes I am planning on filling them with more greenery as opposed to flowers. There will be some color in there but not many flowers. Bub's nanny Hazel isn't much of a floral person. She has a few flowers that she likes but prefers greenery. Bub doesn't care either way. He just wants somewhere to call his own. Patience my little Bub. You will soon have a new nursery for your things. Perhaps Nanny Hazel with stitch you some new clothes.

No comments: