Monday, January 5, 2009

Quiet Time

The past few days have been quiet for me as far as my creative muse. I am anxiously awaiting my order from Miniatures.com. I spoke with a CSR on Friday the second and she confirmed my order had arrived and was entered into the computer. She was such a nice gal. I wish I could remember her name but I called from work and was a little distracted. In my order will be three new guide books to working with polymer clay. I am really looking forward to creating some wonderful foods, flowers and sweets.

I am at a stand still with the Wine Shoppe. I mistakenly threw out the piece of foamcore that I had from cutting the hole for the door. I cannot seem to cut one that looks good enough. I guess that is one of the drawbacks to building from scratch and not from a kit. I thought of just leaving it without a door, but with the exterior sidewalk, it didn't seem realistic. I will continue to ponder the situation. I did make sure to save the piece I cut when making the doorway to the patio. Lesson Learned!

No comments: