Friday, December 26, 2008

Finally, Progress


I have made progress on the exterior of the Wine Shoppe. The holidays have really taken up so much time, but I wouldn't change that for anything. So, here is what I have accomplished.

I finished the tile at the entry way and also the sidewalk. It turned out better than I thought it would. I love the tiles. They were so easy to work with. I wish I had more. They were a clearance bargain at my local craft store.

The patio required some special crafting to get the railings done. Twisting wire can be tiresome on aging fingers, but it was worth it. I love the way they turned out. The table is made the same way, however I used a piece of texture plastic for the tabletop. I need to get a better shot of the table. It is difficult to see in this shot.

No comments: